Torque Wrench has torque options from 15Ncm to 45Ncm and is used for the placement of an implant and final tightening of the Abutment Screw.
Hand Driver (1.2 Hex)
• Used for all Cover Screws, all Abutment Screws and all Healing Abutments.
• Available in 4 lengths for convenience.
• Hand Driver can be directly inserted into the Torque Wrench without using an adapter.
• Hex tip can withstand 35-45Ncm of torque without distortion.
• For seating the Octa Abutment onto the fixture.
• Can also be connected to Torque Wrench.
• For transfer type of impression Coping.
• Works with friction only.
• Small but powerful grip
• For seating of the bal abutment into the fixture.
• Can connect to a handpeice, Ratchet or torque Wrench
• Available in ong and short
• For seating of the octa abutment into the fixture.
• Can also connected to torque Wrench